Valentine’s Day is the Red Letter Day for all the romantics of the world, who celebrate the day with flowers, candies and nice dinners as a mark of their indulgence and passion. On this magical day, love not only fills the air but overflows, literally. On Valentine’s Day many new relationships sprout as sparks fly in the true spirit of the lovers’ day.
- Be a flirt: Flirting lets your guy know that you are for him. Flirting consists of words, facial expressions, and body language. Make sure that you also lightly touch him with his hand, knee, etc.
- Tease: Don’t go for the kill, right away. Give your guy only samples of what is to come later. This will fill him with anticipation and have him begging for more.
- French kiss: Give your guy a kiss as if the world is ending. Make sure it is filled with passion and fire.
- Pick a new room: Sex in the same old room can become very boring. Explore other areas of your home that can become a new sex adventure. Turn your couch into a sexual jungle gym.
- Rub it in a tub: Water play is always sexy. Shower together and use erotic soaps to lather each other up, or light some candles and take a romantic bubble bath together.