Valentine’s Day is around the corner and most men are wondering how to fast forward past this day. There are several couples harboring unrealistic expectations about their relationships and for them this love holiday is no exception. So short of inventing a time travel machine that will propel you into the future, here are some jazzy ways to impress your woman immensely on the Valentine’s Day.
- Be creative. Women want to know that you are really smart and intelligent. Let your woman know that you listen to her and stay attentive to her needs by creating a date that she will adore.
- Be chivalrous. Chivalry is not dead. Open doors, pull out chairs, and pay for the date.
- Give her a reason to get dressed up: Whether you create a romantic dinner at home or hit the town, make sure the date calls for make-up, sexy dress, and stilettos. When women feel sexy they act sexy.
- Make a fool of yourself: What was the one romantic gesture you swore you would never do? This is the day to do it anyway. Prove that you care her enough and do something that you may not have done for anyone else.
- Don’t forget the gift. Gift giving can be tricky. Gifts are to be thoughtful no matter how much they cost. The monetary value of a gift depends on its affordability. Yet you need not break the bank if you don’t have a bank to break. However, no need to be frugal if you actually own a bank.
Written by Qiana Thompson
Qiana Thompson MA, NCC, LPC is the Founder of Holistic Harmony Inc. a solution focused therapy agency with a 100 percent satisfaction in building passionate quality relationships. She believes that no topic is off limits. Because of her passion and boldness in developing healthy emotional wellness for both women and couples, she has been referred as the Intimacy Queen. Qiana is an author, facilitator, motivational speaker and therapist. Contact: email@example.com