Famous stylist Brad Goreski rightly described Hollywood star Ryan Gosling as “one of the best-dressed men in Hollywood”. Thanks to persistent experimentations with clothes, Gosling has created a signature style of his own.
It is the silhouette that makes Gosling stand out. His youthful slim fit compliments well with the slim yet athletic physique. The star keeps all accessories to a bare minimum to celebrate the style in simplistic yet fascinating tones. Be it a Save Darfur T-shirt or an immaculate suit, Ryan Gosling always maintains his rock and roll edge.
Playing down oversized blazers to impeccable tailoring and graphic tees, Gosling’s style statements are a saga of his evolution from the Mouseketeer days to sartorial badass in great style.
Grace of Gray
Gosling simply rocks in solid gray ensembles and gray plaids. Perhaps Gosling’s most fashionable moments happened in a gray suit. Contrary to the perception that a gray sky can be a dreary day, a suit in that color suggests too many things.
- Gosling does gray gracefully. The light gray suit pairs well with charcoal hard bottom shoes. The crisp white shirt buttoned to the top under the dark earth tone suit makes this look sharp.
Gosling made his first Cannes event remarkable by looking dapper in a Salvatore Ferragamo at the inaugural dinner. And Gosling’s motto seems to be “less is more.”
- Adherence to the dress code of Cannes does not mean you have to look like everyone else. Gosling’s unpredictable look paired perfectly with the two-tone shoes, making the look very refreshing.
- Maroon is always rich, subtle and sleekest way to hog spotlight effortlessly.
- Just perfect! A look so refreshing! It’s the unexpected red carpet hue for a man who can keep our attention zeroed in.
- This is how a guy turns head when not wearing a suit to the deli. Fit, cool and distressed boots.
- Gosling rocks in sleeve shirts and gives great looks.
- By opting for a V-neck with the suit, no finer points are affected. In fact it suggests even more…
by Rebecca Alexis