We gratefully consider all questions and comments. Here are answers to some of the most frequently
asked questions. Please contact us for any additional information.
With the exception of “guest posts” written by others, FOURCEmag™ owns the content on this Web site. It is copyrighted in our name. We want to strike the appropriate balance between getting our content widely distributed while at the same time protecting our intellectual property rights. Thanks in advance for your cooperation.
WITHOUT OUR PERMISSION
You are free to do the following without our permission:
- Link to our site or any specific post FOURCEmag.com.
- Extract and re-post less than 200 words on any other site, provided you link back to the original post.
- Print off our posts and photocopy up to 50 copies for internal distribution within your own company or organization.
- Print our posts in any non-commercial publication (e.g., company newsletter, church newsletter, class syllabus, etc.), provided you include this copyright notice: “Copyright © 2012 FOURCEmag™, unless otherwise noted.”
NOT WITHOUT OUR PERMISSION
You are not free to do the following without our permission:
- Re-post one of our posts in its entirety anywhere else on the Internet.
- Use this content for commercial purposes, including selling or licensing printed or digital versions of our content.
- Alter, transform, or build upon this work.
Guest bloggers retain the copyright to the posts they write. The above permission guidelines do not apply to their work. If you are interested in re-posting or publishing their content, you must contact them directly. FOURCEmag™ cannot serve as a broker, agent, or contact point.